What To Do Next

If your dog has eaten chocolate - 

1) Immediately give your dog Chocolate Rescue. Chocolate Rescue will begin to absorb the toxins, caffeine and theobromine, in your dog's stomach. The product is safe to give for even small amounts of chocolate ingestion.

2) Be in contact with your veterinarian. Chocolate often has other food items such as macadamia nut that can also be toxic to dogs that will need separate treatment.

3) If you veterinarian is not available, call an animal poison hotline for further instruction. Note that there is a fee for this service.

Additional information on toxicity levels can be found at the link below.