Skip to product information

Chocolate Rescue for Dogs - 2 Pack Chewable

$19.99 USD
 per 

Be Prepared for When Your Dog Accidently Eats Chocolate

Veterinarian Recommended

Safe, Works Fast, Easy-to-Use

  • Sku:
  • Vendor: Chocolate Rescue for Dogs Co

Product description

The First Line of Defense Against Chocolate Poisoning

Veterinarian Recommended!

The beef flavored soft-chew is safe and easy to use. If you suspect your dog has eaten chocolate, refer to the size guide and give the the chewable. Product will being absorbing the toxins in chocolate while you determine the next step.

Dogs up to 10lbs: 1/2 treat

Dogs up to 35lbs: 1 treat

Dogs over 35lbs: 2 treats

Safe - Product uses only Generally Recognized as Safe materials, meaning the ingredients have a long history of safety in both humans and animals.

Works Fast - Product quickly absorbs the toxins in chocolate while remaining unreactive to other substances.

Easy to Use - Chocolate Rescue for Dogs is given like a treat and tastes so good that even the most selective eaters will happily take.

View full details

Chocolate Rescue for Dogs - 2 Pack Chewable

$19.99 USD
 per 

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
100%
(6)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
T
Todd Newton

My 8 month old puppy snuck an entire box of chocolate chip cookies into the back yard and ate the whole box. Not a crumb left and I didn't discover what happened until several hours later. One CR biscuit took care of the issue with no ill effects. Literally nothing but one runny poo the next day. For the cost of this product, it's amazing that it's not in every dog owners home. It'll always be in mine from here on out.

A
Andrea Johnston
Peace of Mind

Sage, my Staffordshire Pitbull Puppy, is not just a pet; she's family and my registered emotional support companion. Keeping her safe is not just a priority; it's my everything. With her natural curiosity, I've always been on my toes, especially regarding potential dangers like dark chocolate, my guilty pleasure.

Discovering "Chocolate Rescue for Dogs" was a real game-changer for us. It's like having an extra layer of protection, easing my worries about dealing with a chocolate emergency. What's unique about this product is that it's not just some fancy innovation; it's made with genuine care and ethics. They've used the latest science without harming animals while developing their product.

I have peace of mind that it's so easy to use. The instructions are crystal clear, and it feels like they get what we're going through as pet owners. With "Chocolate Rescue for Dogs" in my First Aid kit, I feel more confident and prepared to handle whatever comes our way. It's not just about saving a dog's life; it's about knowing you've got a reliable backup plan.

Thanks, Chocolate Rescue, for looking out for us dog lovers!

T
T.B. via Facebook
Seems like a no brainer

Seems like a no brainer to have this on hand. Especially if your dog also lives in a house with kids who may have Easter baskets, Halloween candy, or stockings that could be easily accessible.

S
Sara P (at Pet Expo MKE)
My Basset Hound got into chocolate and I was worried for 8 hours

This is such a great idea! A while ago, my Basset Hound got into chocolate and was anxiously watching him for the next 8 hours. I can't believe that this has not been invented sooner!

K
Kate
Dog at Christmas Party

A small dog ate a chocolate cookie at our company Christmas party. It took a little convincing, but the dog eventually ate Chocolate Rescue. Definitely made me feel better to do something while we waiting to see if there were any chocolate poisoning symptoms (luckily there were not).